Wednesday, July 2, 2008

July 2, 2008




Here it is, my first attempt at blogging. I have to laugh at myself because I should have done this a long time ago, instead of mass emailing friends every month with my photos and wild stories. I've been looking at few other blogs and I think it is a really cool way to share adventure stories, photos and the highlights that life brings along the way. For me, I mainly want to share my images of people, places, and things that maybe many of my you don't get to see or experience on a regular basis. I am lucky to have such an active life and live in one of the most beautiful and rugged places on earth and I try my hardest to carry my camera equipment, which seems heavier lately, everywhere I go. I apologies if many of you have seen these pictures before, but I just can't wait for the next adventure to start blogging. These photos are a random assortment of pieces of my life from the last year. I will try to keep it a little organized.

3 comments:

Sherrie Soltis said...

I love it! I think blogs are an awesome way to share photos with a bit of story behind them...its also neat to look back over time and see what you were doing and thinking about doing...I can't wait to see more!

Randy said...

Hi Heather. Wonderful idea. Solves the "I wonder what Heather is up to now?" It's been good talking with you about photography and seeing your development as an artist. It's all about the light.

Mandy Christensen said...

Heather, what a great idea! This is exactly what you need to keep us all updated, and show off your awesome photos. I want to see what you've been up to this summer.