Saturday, April 17, 2010

Paul and Whitney's Wedding









I was honored to be asked to take photos of Whitney and Paul's special day. The ceremony was at Dr. Harmon's beautifully handcrafted home/office with all kinds of interesting worldly artifacts everywhere. It snowed the entire weekend or should I say it dumped, which didn't help the already dim tungsten lighting. I must admit it was one of the more challenging lighting experiences I've encountered in awhile. It definitely makes me want one of those new fancy D3s or a D700 for the ISO quality and more importantly the full frame sensor to eliminate the wide angle digital distortion... and of course some faster glass. I did however rely on my flash for some of the more important moments, but I'm just not a big fan of this kind of hard light even with a little diffuser.

1 comment:

cindy shake said...

As always, BEAUTIFUL work Heather! Our wish lists never end do they?!