Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Two Strokes to Freedom

Seattle Creek Headwall

Jeff about to navigate a cornice hazard along the Headwall

Rob ripping it up in Resort Bowl

Rob

Kris

Nick


View from Resort Bowl

Big Chief
Luke skiing on the bottom left ridge in the foreground


Lauren and Cassie

Lauren with Turnagain Pass in the Background

Cassie

Jeff and Nick


The poor mans helicopter... Once again I've found myself wanting one more toy I can not afford.

These are all pictures from early February in Turnagain Pass Snow machine skiing with some of my favorite Girdwood locals. This is the end of a two week high pressure, super stable snow pack, and all kinds of people getting after it. I was thrilled to see the Girdwood women pushing this terrain with their own snow machines and ripping lines. It's nice to see the red neck side of the highway gaining a little more gender balance.

No comments: